At Premium Showers and Robes, we class a Medium Density Project (MDP) as a development of more than 10 units or over three storeys in height. We recognise that this is a specialist field which requires planning and resources so the project flows seamlessly from beginning to end.
Premium Showers and Robes works closely with developers, architects and builders to ensure that the supply and installation of our quality wardrobes, shower screens or splashbacks meets your expectations and your deadlines.
Through a process of dedicated consultation with our clients, Premium assesses your proposal and advises on the most opportune way of completing your project on time and within budget. When you work with Premium, there are no hidden surprises.
Premium prides itself on being a leader in the medium density division, as we do in the commercial sector. We specialise in establishing and following a structured process in order to deliver effective cost-driven solutions to our clients.
• Clarification - solution driven products that are cost-effective and deliverable whilst being on trend and current.
• Measuring, manufacturing, delivery and installation to comply with schedules.
At Premium, our approach is project driven. We always consider factors such as:
• Safety (a priority in our business)
• Union fees & site allowances
• Working permits ('tickets')
• Contract management
• Height allowances (size of lifts and stairways to accommodate products)
• Installation criteria; for example, one level at a time.